Today’s Top Ten Tuesday is about books I want my kid to read. He’s s little young for these now, but I look forward to the day we can talk about these. I haven’t reviewed all of them, so I’m just gonna add the Goodreads links instead.
Of course, I also want to include books I hope he reads that would supplement his understanding of the world. I’m sure books about men doing things will be in that list but I want him to know these books too.
- The Narrative of Sojourner Truth by Sojourner Truth
- I Am Malala by Malala Yousafzai
- Hidden Figures by Margot Lee Shetterly and Rise of the Rocket Girls by Nathalia Holt
- Ashley’s War by Gauley Tzemach Lemmon
- Daring Greatly by Brene Brown
- Accidental Saints by Nadia Bolz-Weber
- America’s Women by Gail Collins
- Brown Girl Dreaming by Jacqueline Woodson
- At the Dark End of the Street by Danielle L. McGruire
- Love is an Orientation by Andrew Marin and Brian McLaren
Check out other lists on Broke and Bookish!