Okay, so this one is fairly terrifying. I’m going to throw it out there and utterly fail. The one consolation is that I have a feeling that I won’t be the only one.
- Prioritize reading or listening to books that I already own.
- Next priority is reading challenge books.
- Turn out two reviews every week.
- Do a better job of keeping up with remembrance days, commemorative months, and general feminist news in order to post about relevant books.
- Get more involved in the things I read about.
- Read more poetry.
- Keep up with other bloggers better and make an appearance on Litsy every once and a while again.
- Take my son to the library more.
- Find a little free library to contribute to.
- Work on writing a book.
Yep. It’s overwhelming already.
Make sure to get over to the Top Ten Tuesday’s new home and check out the other lists of Bookish Resolutions at the Artsy Reader Girl!