I remember doing a similarly themed post two years ago for Top Ten Tuesday. Between The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer and The Map of Salt and Stars this spring, I was reminded of it. That original post can be found here, but it’s more than titles that are just unique. As I read those books, I was reminded of others titles that had called to me, demanding to be read. Some of the titles on the unique list are here are on this one, but these titles specifically stayed on my mind from the first time I heard them until well after the books were read.
- The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
- The God of Small Things by Arundhati Roy
- the princess saves herself in this one by amanda lovelace
- Namaslay by Candace Moore
- Everything Happens for a Reason and other lies I’ve Loved by Kate Bowler
- The Map of Salt and Stars by Zeyn Joukhadar
- All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doer
- Everything I Never Told You by Celeste Ng
- Things We Lost in the Fire: Short Stories by Mariana Enriquez
- An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
Have you had any titles that called to you?