I decided a few weeks ago to change things up a bit and do reviews a little differently. Listed are the books I reviewed this month with links to find them. I’ve moved reviews to Instagram to see how that goes. Follow me on Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/feminismandyoga/?hl=en
This should open up time and space here for some more looks into feminism and books and diversity in the books talked about. It’s a goal to recommend more than review here and hopefully not sound like a broken record over some of my favorites.
I somehow got into an interesting YA Fantasy kick as of late, so you’ll notice that most of these fall into that genre with few exceptions.
- Ember Queen by Laura Sebastian finishes up the Ash Princess trilogy
- The Belles and The Everlasting Rose by Dhonielle Clayton
- The Firebird Trilogy by Claudia Gray
- A Thousand Pieces of You
- Ten Thousand Skies Above You
- A Million Worlds With You
- Rust Maidens by Gwendolyn Kiste (a Read Harder pick for an horror published by an indie publisher)
- Flame and the Mist, and Smoke in the Sun by Renee Ahdieh
- You Too? edited by Janet Gurtler
It’s not much compared to my prior reading habits but consistency is almost a thing, at least I hope it will be soon. I also love experimenting with changing it up sometimes. You never what’s going to be better if you don’t try!
Anywho, let me know what you think about doing reviews this way. I really hope it leaves room for book club type reads and sharing more thoughts on books with the issues, slower, kind of like the way I’ve been going through the Bible for five long years now. I still have to finish that up and plan to get the next chapter of Luke up next week.